Moving to affiliate

Hi, I know this topic has been covered many times, but i think my situation is different. For some reason, i can only moves goalkeepers to affiliate even though it is out of the transfer market. Surely if the fact that it was outside the market was the problem, it would apply to all players, plus Arsenal have just proposed a move for one of their players to me so i dont know what the problem is. Any advice?

Hi, I know this topic has been covered many times, but i think my situation is different. For some reason, i can only moves goalkeepers to affiliate even though it is out of the transfer market. Surely if the fact that it was outside the market was the problem, it would apply to all players, plus Arsenal have just proposed a move for one of their players to me so i dont know what the problem is. Any advice?

i might be wrong on this, but if you are a lower league side i have a feeling you have more time to loan players, passed the transfer deadline, therefore your parent team will be able to send you a player on loan

Archived