National repuation

I find something a bit odd that the nations reputation never increases or decreases even when the WORLD RANK of that particular nation changes massively. For eg: I am playing with Nepal (few tweaks from editor to create a league there and provide clubs with decent academies), now in 2018 I have qualified with them for the World Cup. But the reputation of my team is still a lowly 700, which is what Nepal has at the start. I even beat Japan and Australia to reach there but to no avail.

Si any answers about this. Is there any way to increase your Nation's rep. Bit of a problem this cause you don't get to have decent coaches and staff if your rep is low.

well done with Nepal, it's really hard managing weak countries.

I'm doing well with Solomon Islands in one of my saves but in another I got sacked as Macau (China PR) manager after the Asian Challenge Cup Qualifying when we had to get through Mongolia (WR 181), Sri Lanka(WR around 160) and the Northern Mariana Islands(WR N/A) to qualify.

As the Solomon Islands we finished 3rd in the OCE Nations Cup behind higher ranked New Zealand and Vanuatu and the FA weren't happy, luckily I didn't get sacked.

Archived