Simply FM is the love child of the members and staff from the old FM4Rums, set up 5 years ago as FM-2005.com and has been steadily progressing up until where it is now. With a large member base and a warm community it is good for the banter for both on topic and the more relaxed off topic areas.

I am the former owner of the website but it has recently undergone a slight revamp with new ownership and a few tweaks in place to get the site ready to really make a go of FM11 what with us getting hasty around FM10. A simple name on the can FM section which will be easy to navigate and use. We aim to have a huge bank of names and recommendations on tactics, training schedules, players, staff, graphics, downloads and more. Not neccessarily just our own but a collation of what's good from around the scene (with permissions of course).

Lastly, under this new revamp there is the strong possibility there'll be good opportunity for staff in the near future.

Come and have a look around and make yourself at home.

www.simplyfm.net

Regards,

Alex Prentice

Looking good guys. I recognize a few names back from the CM4rums days, and I do log-on and browse ocassionally. You just need a nice skin now, and it'll be looking good. :)

I wish you guys luck, it's about time something was done to revamp the old place and nice to see it being done. if you need any help or anything with the new software, let me/TAS know. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived