Adding Leagues

I'm in the middle of a save with Holland, England and Spain loaded. Six seasons in with Ajax and beginning to get itchy feet, but I don't want to move to Spain or England! My fault, I know, but I really wish that I had selected more leagues when setting up the save.

Before anyone states the obvious, I know that adding leagues in the middle of a save is impossible and I know that it's unlikely to feature any time soon because of all the data involved, but i'd really love to know if it's something that is on SI's mind. I'd love to know if they think this will ever be an option, even if it's 5 years away, it would still be great.

It would be fantastic, I know it's probably impossible or at the very least unlikely, but i've got to hope :p

I'd like this :thup:

Would it help with youth players on loan aswell? I mean at the minute you don't get a choice of where that club may be, so if it's in Spain or Belgium and you didn't have them leagues activated, then technically your youth wouldn't progress as they don't in an inactive league. It would be great to activate Spain or Belgium at a later date/

Archived