mininum fee

i tryed bidding for a player who i would like for next season but the manager keeps rejecting it, saying that due to poor relations with me he keeps rejecting it. i noticed he had a mininum fee of £7 million so i bidded the full £7 million and he rejected it again saying the same thing. i didn't think you could reject a mininum fee anyone else had this. i can show screenshots aswell.

i think its a bug but it has to do with the amount you are offering.

luis guilherme has a minimum release fee of 10.5 mil or abouts in botafogo. i know because i signed him up too for my backup keeper for Real Madrid and the manager in botafogo would not let him go so i had to meet the minimum release fee.

it would be strange that getafe would sign him and put a lower minimum release fee than the amount they spend to get the player.

Maybe try selling yourself out by praising the manager and then he'll like you after a short while. The only other thing I can suggest is have you downloaded the latest patch? If not do so. :)

yeh im up go date. im have just starting to praise the other manager. i think they signed him on a free transfer.

Archived