Transfer Day Feeling

I don't know about the rest of you but I enjoy transfer deadline days in real life, watching sky sports news etc refreshing web page every minute to get the latest gossip, however when I think about this compared to FM its a bit of a let down if truth be told. I haven't got the suggestion but I just feel we need more atmosphere on the final day of the transfer windows, maybe get the ai to buy more players on the final day rather than early on in the window, make the final day more exciting :p.

All suggestions are welcome - on a very uncreative day today lol.

Haha, I was thinking of this earlier. They do have the game stop at more intervals so that you can try and rush through some deals....which I always do, just to make it exciting :D

Maybe have rumours throughout the day in your inbox linking you with people and maybe, a higher level of transfer activity.

Yeah I agree with the cup final and transfer deadline day comments.

Sometimes I forget it's deadline day and then it passes and it's over and I forget to sign anyone.

And in the cup final the only thing that's different is at the end of the match in commentary it says something like; "And they will go away with the trophy" or summit pathetic. Maybe they should have a awards ceremony or something? Just a sugggestion.

Agree with the cup finals :) Only thing is not entirely sure how they achieve this, maybe have aload of mail offering advice maybe an ex-player or ex-manager wishing the team luck before the match?? As for transfer day rumour would be good, although FM's allredy got that and i'm out of suggestions for ways to hype it up :p

Archived