Motivation issues

Check out his personal and see whats wrong with him. He might want a new contract or be upset about something.

If theres nothing wrong it could be that he doesnt respect you as a manager because of your low reputation.

i think its bug, cos my repuatation is world class and he is enjoying playing football..

Yep, I think its a bug 2. I put a thread in the bugs forum a while back about it but I kind of came away thinking it was maybe suppose to happen.

You may have praised him when he didn't play well and/or gave one too many team talks that he didn't like. In other words I bet your under his dislike personnel.

If you keep playing him and he plays well them give him the right amount of praise, not too much.

Of course, you need to apply common sense. Praise him when playing well and criticize him when he is not, players will respond accordingly.

Criticizing him when a player is not playing will not make him dislike you but motivates him to do better. You will see him thanking you when he wins some award.

Archived