Radu - 3 star

Diakite - 2 star

Fellaini -3 star

Kakuta - 3 star

Jenssen - 2 star

Zarate - 5 star

Kozak - 2 star

Balotelli - 4 star

According to that most of my starting 11 are average players even though i went on to win the league and only losing 4 games :confused:

Does anyone take any notice of it? Don't think i will from now on :rolleyes:

I have come to the conclusion that the best way to judge your players is by your own intuition. Obviously this is difficult sometimes, as with no playable reserve team, it is difficult to know how good some of your fringe players really are. You just have to throw them in and see how they do. But I agree with you, my assistant manager/coaches frequently recommend selling my best players or rate them as being average - this despite the fact that they are scoring av.ratings of 7.50 and over

Dont take notice of coach reports or scout reports as they are not consistent e.g scouted s free agent scout said he was no good coach said he was no good within a few weeks the coach was saying he was the 2nd MC in the team???

• SI Staff

Please bear in mind that scout reports are done in comparison to the team themselves - rather than the division so its possible for a player to be 'not good enough' for your side in a coaches opinion but your team still top a division (esp. if your clubs reputation is far above their current division really, ala Newcastle or similar).

Also coaches adjust their views depending on the players performances and suchlike, so its possible for someone to go from hero to zero or vice versa depening on how he's behaving ...

Archived