Goalkeepers

im now starting to get really fed up with them on this seasons fm..

i have been buying this game for a good 6-7 years now and have never known oppositiion gks being so good...

i cant get into any save i do in the last few weeks i have been so many teams and i continue to have the same problem...

i keep playing most teams of the park very easily but the opposing gk is pulling out saves all over the shop then suddenly my keeper lets in a normal goal and i lose a game where ive had on occasions 25+ shots to there 2 or 3...

does anyone else have these problems and know if there is anything i can do or is this just a bug in this years edition,

Thanks

There may be 100 threads, but you can be sure theyre started and kept going by aqbout 20 people.

To the OP, I have no problems, most days, with scoring. What I do is:

1) play with wingers play on the first notch of width where it says wide. This allows for crosses and forwards to run at keeper at angles, giving them an edge in the odds.

2) immediately use the shouts Retain Possesion, and Work Ball into the Box, which allow me to be patient, and not shoot at first sight of goal.

3) be patient, it doesn't always come together immediately, and most of these posts "always x happens and I lose" are more to do with the phenomenon of confirmation bias, which everybody suffers from.

cheers will have a look through the posts and see what i find..

but seriously i could show many many screenshots of 1-0 loses or 0-0 draws where i have been the better team by some way and i have been wanting to post this for a while but i thought id leave it and keep trying new things but every save the same things keep happening so not sure about the confirmation bias its passed that point

cheers will have a look through the posts and see what i find..

but seriously i could show many many screenshots of 1-0 loses or 0-0 draws where i have been the better team by some way and i have been wanting to post this for a while but i thought id leave it and keep trying new things but every save the same things keep happening so not sure about the confirmation bias its passed that point

There's a known bug that too many 1-on-1s straight at the keeper are being created. Most of these shots are saved and amount to a good rating for their keeper. This is under review.

Archived