Feeder club and scouting.

I have some problems with those two. I don't know if they are really a "problem" in FM2010, but compare with FM2009, they seem strange.

About finding feeder club, in FM9 I will have commercial, wp, lower league and international loan link. But now my board only give me 2 choices are wp and lower league. It's 3 seasons and 6 times I request, no matter how hard I try (to save/load:D ), it isn't change. And in fm9, I usually have 1 feeder club at 1 foreign country, but now I already chose a wp club at Belgium, the next time they still give me some clubs in Belgium to chose?

And about scouting. When I send a scout to an region (known or unknown) and uncheck the "roaming", it's usually take 3-5 months (or around that:D) to finish this trip with (nearly) full knowledge about that region. But now they seem to be "ongoing" forever. They already go for 3 years and their knowledge about those regions is not much:(

Are they really problem? If yes, why?:(

And my club is Liverpool, if this information can help.

There is a problem with feeder clubs on 10.2. It seems that the board dont recognise you already have a Belgian (WP) feeder club, so they keep finding them for you, I ended up with 4 before I was finally able to ask for a specific type of feeder club.

But even when I ask for internation loan, they also return with no club, can't understand... it mean I can only link with wp club or lower league club :(

It could mean that any of the clubs that the board found suitable were unavailable for such a loan at the time. In FM09 there was the problem of finding a commercial partnership 3-5 seasons in as all the big AI clubs had snapped up the useful US, Japanese and Chinese links already, before you had a chance to pick the type you wanted.

Archived