20 mil who should i buy?

philly85

Im spurs first season in the game, could do with a goal machine

cant seem to sell Bent

also is there a way to bring up a list of players willing to join me? its probably ask assstant to filter out targets but just wanted to make sure

huntelaar shouldnt cost more than 20 and he'll bang them in

others that would be good:

michael owen

adriano (after a season)

giuseppe rossi

dead ashton

vagner love

bojan (loan)

gignac

saviola

quaglierella (sp)

goiton

those are the ones that come to mind icon14.gif

well you may aswell keep bent for now, maybe loan him out?

then again, you don't have any other strikers with pace, so he can add that dimension to your team, so keep him for now.

i haven't played as tottenham myself, but from my experience then can lack talent in midfield, so maybe pick up someone like matias fernandez who can work wonders, if i were you that's where i would strenghten first and maybe then just play berbatov on his own up front if you don't have enough faith in keane or bent.

fernandez shud b avaible for 12-15mil if hes still at villareal. what patch are u on cos if ur on 8.0.0 or 8.0.1 u really dnt need to buy any strikers dofoe keane bent and berbatov(sp) shud be more than enough upfront.

other stirkers worth a look at are cavani, briand(depending on patch), sobis(betis), palacio and martins.

Believe it or not, Dave Nugent can be very consistent and prolific in front of goal, despite his average attributes. I played him as a lone striker in a 4-1-2-2-1 formation, and after playing a mixed passing style (so lots of through balls, direct balls, long balls etc), he always used to find space in behind defences and punish them for it icon14.gif Scores all types of goals, but going from the commentary, apparently he prefers to power them in icon_biggrin.gif

Had him on loan for a season from Pompey, so you may not even have to pay initially if you want a goalscoring squad player for at least 1 season. Try before you buy icon14.gif

Archived