Fixture Congestion

I still don't really care. I had 6 in a row once, I reckon with a bit of bad luck you could pass 10. It'll even out over the course of the season.

that aint the point mate, if you dont care dont comment you fool. a team can only have 3 or 4 fixtures, either home/away, in a row in real life, so why should the game be different. this is suppose to be the most realistic management game, so si need to know about it.

that aint the point mate, if you dont care dont comment you fool. a team can only have 3 or 4 fixtures, either home/away, in a row in real life, so why should the game be different. this is suppose to be the most realistic management game, so si need to know about it.

If you feel it is a bug you should be posting this in the bugs forum, which is quite aptly named indeed. I personally feel like it's not the case, and I'll leave it at that.

Any links/evidence to back up this claim?

Not saying its wrong just something I think very few will really be aware of if correct.

Does your run of away matches include cup games? what about postponements & rearranged matches?

Archived