Fixture details.

I think it should do, but why has that made him exhausted?

Because i played him in a game before and it never said he was cup tied for the following game, so i played him and he is now exhausted for the cup final.

Okay, let me start again.

Player 'a' was cup tied, but when i looked at fixture details/player restrictions, he wasn't listed as cup tied. So i rested player 'a' in the match before the cup final thinking he would be available and played player 'b' instead, so then the cup final came around and i discovered player 'a' wasn't available to play so i had to play an exhausted player 'b'.

With me?

Okay, let me start again.

Player 'a' was cup tied, but when i looked at fixture details/player restrictions, he wasn't listed as cup tied. So i rested player 'a' in the match before the cup final thinking he would be available and played player 'b' instead, so then the cup final came around and i discovered player 'a' wasn't available to play so i had to play an exhausted player 'b'.

With me?

Ahhh yes now I am :rolleyes:

Sorry for that, but as I said before it should be listed if it is not. Personaly I come from a line of Utd fans and know everything about them, so I don't really look at the nex fixture screen :thup:

Have tried with teams I don't know, but as you've experienced, it's very complicated if you don't know the players

Ahhh yes now I am :rolleyes:

Sorry for that, but as I said before it should be listed if it is not. Personaly I come from a line of Utd fans and know everything about them, so I don't really look at the nex fixture screen :thup:

Have tried with teams I don't know, but as you've experienced, it's very complicated if you don't know the players

No need to apologise, It's nearly 1am on a saturday night and I've sunk a few. No doubt i could have worded it ALOT better.

I do wonder why it wasn't listed on player restrictions...

And now it's time for a little rant to bump up my thread as it seems to be the only way to get any sort of responses around here...

SI **** **** *** **** **** etc etc ...RUINEDMYLIFETHISGAMESUXBIGTIMEIWANTMYMONEYBACK!

Now, on a slightly more serious note. Has the OP happened to anybody else? is it a known bug maybe? surely somebody has heard of this before?

I still won the cup with newcastle by the way :D

Archived