Overhead kick

Lol stands up within about a second after failing at the overhead kick.. He aimed the kick in the wrong direction and got no power on it so it couldn't even be a shot :p Mikel fails at overhead kicks!

Mikel is the defend side, so he clears the ball out

Well, judging by the fact that he has about 4-5 other Chelsea players around him, with only 2 from the other team in sight, one of whom is most likely Michael Owen, meaning that the other is another striker for Man Utd, I think he's playing defense, and therefore has just cleared the ball rather incredibly.

But yes, it looks very strange. I had one of my fullbacks do a similar clearance, and it puzzled me a bit.

Lol stands up within about a second after failing at the overhead kick.. He aimed the kick in the wrong direction and got no power on it so it couldn't even be a shot :p Mikel fails at overhead kicks!
Well, judging by the fact that he has about 4-5 other Chelsea players around him, with only 2 from the other team in sight, one of whom is most likely Michael Owen, meaning that the other is another striker for Man Utd, I think he's playing defense, and therefore has just cleared the ball rather incredibly.

But yes, it looks very strange. I had one of my fullbacks do a similar clearance, and it puzzled me a bit.

Yes, the other guy is Dimitar Berbatov

Archived