friendly suggestion

Just a quick idea to expand on friendly tours, i know it can be done over a long way but for teams playing out with Britiain how about a tour option for a tour of britain as well as simply just England, Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland. This would add differnt options.

This had been done in real life and i cant think of examples off the top of my head but i could get some if requested.

Just a quick idea to expand on friendly tours, i know it can be done over a long way but for teams playing out with Britiain how about a tour option for a tour of britain as well as simply just England, Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland. This would add differnt options.

This had been done in real life and i cant think of examples off the top of my head but i could get some if requested.

Or you could simply schedule friendlies against the teams that you want to play in these nations. Just a suggestion.

if there are something to be done with these tours:

1- doing it realistic, a lower & poor financially clubs can't play away from countries which allowed for scouting.

2- a bit similar to Fifa manager, a rate for fitness, atmosphere, regeneration, form etc.. for each country or city.

Or you could simply schedule friendlies against the teams that you want to play in these nations. Just a suggestion.

As i said this could be done, but i was suggesting an official British Tour. This shouldnt be to hard to implement, and has been done IRL as well as official tours of England/Scotland etc.

Archived