How do you make the Assman take control of friendlies?

Sorry if this has been asked, I searched and could not find anything.

I'm having trouble deciphering the new interface, and the option where you can make your Assman take control of the friendly matches doesn't seem to be where it was last year. Can anyone tell me if this option is still in the game, and, if so, how do I get to it?

Yes it is still in the game. Along the top of the screen you will see the drop-down box with your club's name, this is what you want. (Just to locate it, to the left is your 'News' icon, and to the right is a drop-down box with your division).

Click on your club's name and you will get a list of options, the one you want is at the very bottom entitled 'Team Settings'. Click on that.

Now, the option for your assistant to 'take control of friendlies' isn't with the 'arrange friendlies' as it used to be. If you drag the screen down on the right-hand side you will eventually see your club's name with 'First Team' next to it, so if you are Chelsea, it will say 'Chelsea First Team'.

Immediately below that you will see 'Assistant Manager/Coach takes control of team talks' and immediately below that you will see the option for 'Assistant Manager/coach takes control of friendly matches'.

Just tick the box, confirm, and away you go. :)

Archived