what stuff in new patch will require new game

i am currently playing a career game with the latest patch. my question is i dont know too continue on or stop.wait for the new patch and restart again.

so my question is

what stuff in the new patch 10.2 will require a new game?

i see missing players historys will require a new game.

As always, there are aspects of a full patch that require starting a new game - data changes for one; others are savegame compatible. If you're enjoying your current save and it has no 'gamebreakers', I'd say carry on. For me, the thing I'm most waiting for is enabling backgrounds and I don't yet know if that would require starting again or not.

i am currently playing a career game with the latest patch. my question is i dont know too continue on or stop.wait for the new patch and restart again.

so my question is

what stuff in the new patch 10.2 will require a new game?

I dont think there will be anything that will need you to start a new game. I know that phnompenhandy mentions data changes but I dont think there will be a major data update with this patch. They normally wait until the January transfer window closes and release a patch with this data included then.

be good if someone from si would give you a list off what is savegame compatible and not.

I dont think thats needed tbh. The patches will always work with your current game although they do suggest starting again although this is not needed. The only time you'll really need to start again is when the patch includes a major gamebreaking fix or includes a data update and you want to use this new data.

Archived