Losing Coaches

Losing to many coaches every year is a joke. 4 weeks running i lost 5 coaches then to add more salt to the wounds arsenal come in for my assistant manager Manuel Delgado Meco to be a coach.

He moves to them for less money and a lesser role......really starting to **** me off this. Can we be assured it will be sorted in the 2nd patch??

And this is ot a rant about how s**t the game is love this year addition just think theres a few things that need tweaking

Losing to many coaches every year is a joke. 4 weeks running i lost 5 coaches then to add more salt to the wounds arsenal come in for my assistant manager Manuel Delgado Meco to be a coach.

He moves to them for less money and a lesser role......really starting to **** me off this. Can we be assured it will be sorted in the 2nd patch??

And this is ot a rant about how s**t the game is love this year addition just think theres a few things that need tweaking

If you see a club trying to poach a member of your backroom staff offer him/her a new contract straight away and give him/her the demanded wages and they should stay

If you see a club trying to poach a member of your backroom staff offer him/her a new contract straight away and give him/her the demanded wages and they should stay

I do but when i get further into the season instead of wasting time pressing space bar to get to next match when i have nothing to tweak in my team i will holiday till next match which saves me loads of time.

Just think they could sort this out because i dowt in the real football world teams come in for your staff every week,

I do but when i get further into the season instead of wasting time pressing space bar to get to next match when i have nothing to tweak in my team i will holiday till next match which saves me loads of time.

Just think they could sort this out because i dowt in the real football world teams come in for your staff every week,

Well that is the downside of holidaying between fixtures. Personally I dont do that as I dont want to risk losing my staff.

But its up to you, if it saves you time well and good but think about the time you'll lose searching for new backroom staff when they get poached ;):thup:

Also in response to your statement about real football, well I dont think Alex Ferguson goes on holiday between all his fixtures btw :p

Well that is the downside of holidaying between fixtures. Personally I dont do that as I dont want to risk losing my staff.

But its up to you, if it saves you time well and good but think about the time you'll lose searching for new backroom staff when they get poached ;):thup:

I understand what you are saying. I wouldn't be bothered if it happened now and again but it just happens all to often.

And with regards to the real football world comment you don't get what i mean. It does'nt happen that frequently maybe probs oni once or twice a season

On the flip side of this issue, I'm getting tired of hearing so-and-so wants a post with x-team. Honestly, how many Premier league coaches have you heard of going to the media and declaring an interest in an MLS coaching gig (not even as a head coach, mind you!)? Yet each time I play a game the same three or four coaches are declaring an interest for nearly every MLS side.

I understand what you are saying. I wouldn't be bothered if it happened now and again but it just happens all to often.

And with regards to the real football world comment you don't get what i mean. It does'nt happen that frequently maybe probs oni once or twice a season

Ya I understand that. Its a bit too frequent, Annoying that they never reject leaving unless you offer a contract. No loyalty in the backroom staff in FM10

Ya I understand that. Its a bit too frequent, Annoying that they never reject leaving unless you offer a contract. No loyalty in the backroom staff in FM10

Your right there...........

Can anyone from SI tell us if theis is going to be sorted out in the 2nd patch or is this just the way it goes in FM10?????

Finished 2nd in my 1st season with Spurs and 5 of my coaches were being poached 2 weeks before the start of the 2nd season.

My assistant manager was offered a job as coach at Arsenal for less money 4 days before the season started.

And yes he left to join them.

Archived