Patch idea??

I have an idea, why dont you make messi actually half decent, i mean come on david silva has better stats. Also make jermaine beckford the quality player he is, hes prem quality and all he has is two stats; finishing which is and underrated 14 and pace which is 16 which is underrated seeing as hes around the same pace as evra, it makes me so made when im leeds i get promoted and i have to sell him because hes not very good in the championship when he in fact should be a good signing for any club outside the top four. I've even seen some liverpool fans saying sell voronin and kuyt and buy beckford for 6million. Also Craig bellamy is underrated, hes a world class player and i think his pace is a bit more than 14!!!! Didnt you see him out pace rio when he had the ball at his feet???? who ever is the guy who scouts for your england data base should be sacked because i can do a better job. Rant over :D

Post any other players who you think are underrated or overrated that you think needs attending too.

JB

Archived