Spanish A/B team registration help

Didn't find anything about it in the forum

There is anyone that could help me understand the registration between the A and B teams in spain? I Can't understand why sometimes a player is able to player for A and other don't, and if he is not in B team when the registation is made he can't play there... wasn't easier (like in previous version) we selecten the player to be registered to B teams instead of a "Random" picking?

Didn't find anything about it in the forum

There is anyone that could help me understand the registration between the A and B teams in spain? I Can't understand why sometimes a player is able to player for A and other don't, and if he is not in B team when the registation is made he can't play there... wasn't easier (like in previous version) we selecten the player to be registered to B teams instead of a "Random" picking?

Only thing I can offer is the age of the player. If you have players who are 19 or under before the 1/1/2011 (when the game starts I think) they don't have to be registered for your A team but can still play in matches. This rule doesn't apply to the B team.

i've never understood correctly the A/B registration. it seems to imply that no more than 6 players registered for another team (i am reading into this, the B team) can play in this match blah blah blah.

but when assigning a shirt number to a B team player, they lose it right away. and i still cant seem to be able to select a B team player to play in a first team game.

Yeah, it's really weird. It made sense in 07, and there it allowed you to have not only 3 but 6 or even 9 foreigners by also registering some for the B/U19 squad, depending on whether you were allowed to register foreigners for the youth team or not (in my old game, my own Atlético Madrid were allowed this, while my girlfriend's Sevilla were not).

Now there's this bizarre manager of the B side who does own transfer dealings, and I'm often told that some B/C player is "unhappy with my behaviour towards him" when he's rather unhappy about what the AI managers of my B/C team do.

Archived