Do the media think I'm an idiot?!

Why are they coming up with stories about me being interested in random average players who are not only not good enough for my first team, or even my bench, but rather would struggle to get into my reserve side.

I've been reported as after centrehalves recently... All well and good. Well, I'm apparently after 32 year old Alex and some random portugese bloke. Neither look particularly good, and in fact one of them can't get into one of my title rival's sides, which has a far worse defensive record than mine of course...

But wait, maybe I just need back up.

I have 2 top quality centrehalves, 1 very good centrehalf who gets better by the day, another backup, and another player who can fill in there when needed. Not to mention the centrehalf I've been tracking for 6 months, and have made enquires and infact had a couple rejected bids last transfer window.

No, worse teams throw off are logical signings for me, because I'm obviously too stupid to do anything but sign terrible players!

What I hate is when you are consistently linked with a player you have no interest in. It must have been FM08, but I remember getting about 3 messages in 1 week saying I was interested in this guy.

And constantly being asked in media interviews is frustrating, especially when I have already told them 5 times I DON'T want to sign this guy...

Archived