Penalties, Penalties and more Penalties.....

I know their are a lot of penalties in the modern game, in my game it is averaging .48 a game.

I don't mind their being penalties but the gripe i have is the fact that my world class defenders are fouling below average players. I would had thought it would had been the case of poor defenders hacking down talented players ???

My world class defenders are often getting ratings of less than 4.5, what do i do ?, tell them it is a bug or get angry with them ????

I would guess that John Terry gives away less penalties than Ibrahima Sonko

(i guess this has been discussed before, sorry)

I don't mind their being penalties but the gripe i have is the fact that my world class defenders are fouling below average players. I would had thought it would had been the case of poor defenders hacking down talented players ???

Just because you have a world class defender doesn't mean he won't give away a penalty by fouling a supposedly below average player. World class defenders get tackles wrong, as do poor defenders. The quality of the player doesn't matter, we've all seen in real life a ball is knocked past a top defender, and instead of getting the ball, they get the man and give away a penalty.

Archived