Player Names InGame

Hi

i am newbie at footman. great game. coming from the EA Manager which match engine is very bad.

i have a question regarding the views in the match engine.

it woulb be very helpful if you can turn on all the player names (mine and the opponents squad) in the match engine.

in the current version you can set "turn on player names" but you can only see the player names who are near ball.

P

If you had all player names switched on, don't you think it would be extremely messy at a corner kick, for instance?

hi nope. not so in EA Manager.

it shoult be optional why not?

for example i am studying the tactic of my opponent and i want to see the opponents playmaker postion during the phases of the game

First of all: Welcome to the greatest "footman" simulation this planet has ever seen!

Secondly: I'm glad you have grown up enough to give up those arcade games and try the real thing, for a change.

Thirdly, and to answer your question, only the players' names actively engaged in play at any given point in the match will be shown. You can , however, left-click on any player on the pitch during play and that name will be shown until you left-click on him again.

Archived