what an incredible situation!!

just thought i would share this very strange situation with you, playing as gillingham in 2014, in the premier league, having played 37 games. coming into the final game, the table read like this.

1. Arsenal P 37 W22 D9 L6 F69 A36 GD33 Pts 75

2. GILLINGHAM P37 W22 D9 L6 F60 A28 GD32 Pts 75

3. Man Utd P 37 W22 D9 L6 F57 A25 GD 32 Pts 75

with arsenal due to play liverpool ( currently at 6th) away from home and man utd to play middlesborough also away from home, gillingham did look set favourites to snatch the title, playing at home to blackburn. having played with them a few years in the premier league and nothing to show for it, i knew that somehow i would still muck this up, with our team being very inconsistent.

it wasnt a surprise to see gillingham falter, in the 2nd minute we conceded a penalty, in which diego suarez, an ex player of mine missed! half time came and all three fixtures were at 0-0. i gained some luck in the 47th minute, when christohphe samba was send off, arsenal had just gone behind. again more luck for gillingham! we had been outplayed with blackburn having missed a penalty and them having 8 shots on target, but ben foster of blackburn was sent off and we had a penalty. regen jose rocha finished it, that then began 2-0 and we didnt look back, arsenal went further behind whilst man utd were stil lingering at 1-0. due to blackburns 9 men, we ended up winning the game 4-0, with arsenal losing 3 nil, and man utd winning 3-0. we ended up winning the premier league by one goal!

simeon jackson, started the game with him and still have him, he can still cut it in the premier league.. without altering his stats with the editor, hes orgianll value is something like 95k, but atm in the premier league its 7million!

Archived