I am really confused

Just finished my first season in charge of Aston Villa and guided the team to a respectable seventh placed finish and also brought home an F.A. Cup.

Now I would think that this sounds like I am taking the club in the right direction and yet I am finding it impossible to attract players who will help me progress and break into the top six.

Why is this happening? Can any of you reccommend any players that will come?

Just finished my first season in charge of Aston Villa and guided the team to a respectable seventh placed finish and also brought home an F.A. Cup.

Now I would think that this sounds like I am taking the club in the right direction and yet I am finding it impossible to attract players who will help me progress and break into the top six.

Why is this happening? Can any of you reccommend any players that will come?

Bit of a wierd processing thing but maybe your rep doesnt increase until after the transfer window opens and/or your next-season fixtures are in place.

Other than that it's hard to say. I signed a lot of decent players for Newcastle, Man City, Tottenham, all second season, and with Leeds after back to back promotions to the Prem.

Briand, Lloris, Enyeama, Saivet (for the future), Matias Fernandez, Stancu, Digard (again, for the future), should all come to Villa with the right cash on the table. Maybe ask again in good player forum; I'm sure there's someone with an encyclopaedic brain can remember all the best players who'll come.

Archived