One small wish for the future

It would be good if when looking at the list of players who are unattached, we could see/filter by which club they had been released by. I like to look for players released by clubs from the leagues directly above mine and would prefer an easier way to do this.

If, as ever, this is already possible and I haven't found out how to do it yet then apologies.

At the end of the first season, I got a message in my inbox telling me that various players had been released, and there was an option to view them, and sort them by club, this included players both in the PL and the leagues below, so as far as I know there is an option like this, although I'm not sure if it is exactly what you are on about.

I think I get the idea you are on about, and it would be a nice idea, sometimes when you look at out-of-contract players, there are hundreds and thousands, and good players can be mixed in with lots of bad ones and make them very hard to spot. So would be nice to be able to see it to get a sense of what kind of level they might be at, otherwise it is kind of just a pot luck whether you land on a decent player or not...

Archived