changes to feeder club?

Hey guys, loving the new FM, but wondered if others had the same problem with feeder clubs? Previously, I used to get japanese and american clubs to build other revenue, now I only get irish clubs. I rejected all recommendations 3 times and still the same crap.

Managing liverpool by the way, so you think an american tie up would be easier.

Hey guys, loving the new FM, but wondered if others had the same problem with feeder clubs? Previously, I used to get japanese and american clubs to build other revenue, now I only get irish clubs. I rejected all recommendations 3 times and still the same crap.

Managing liverpool by the way, so you think an american tie up would be easier.

Take one of the Irish clubs otherwise they'll keep offering them. Next time you might get a commercial link - better still they might ask what type of link you want then you can specify commercial.

Take one of the Irish clubs otherwise they'll keep offering them. Next time you might get a commercial link - better still they might ask what type of link you want then you can specify commercial.

And better than that, further down the line you can pick your own club to reccommend to the board :thup:

Archived