Transfer Ban ??

What lol

And i mean can you check the transfer ban of Chelsea or Bournemouth when playing the game ??

What do you mean by "check the transfer ban"? Check to see if it's active? Check to see when it ends? Check to see if the clubs are circumventing it (not that they would)?

How do you check the transfer ban of Chelsea and Bournemouth, in Game ??

Both bans can be removed by altering or removing the transfer embargo edt file. I know this isn't what you really asked but I think the Chelsea one, at least, should be removed. You would have to start a new game for this to work though. If you want to just alter it then it can be opened with notepad.

You can find this file by going to program files\sports interactive\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\edt

Both bans can be removed by altering or removing the transfer embargo edt file. I know this isn't what you really asked but I think the Chelsea one, at least, should be removed. You would have to start a new game for this to work though. If you want to just alter it then it can be opened with notepad.

You can find this file by going to program files\sports interactive\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\edt

Thanks this is why i wonted to know where the ban was so that i could check that it had been removed :)

Archived