Ability Levels By League (England)

Would I be right in saying that the average current ability levels for players in each league in England would be something like this?

Premier Division - 140 (average current ability)

Championship - 120

League One - 100

League Two - 80

Conference - 65

Conference North/South - 50

Would I be right in saying that the average current ability levels for players in each league in England would be something like this?

Premier Division - 140 (average current ability)

Championship - 120

League One - 100

League Two - 80

Conference - 65

Conference North/South - 50

I would say they're a little lower than that. Based on what I've seen through many years of editing the database, a player with a CA of 120 would be an impact player in the Championship, not an average 'journeyman'. This is what I go by:

World Class International - 170+

Average England International - 150

Premier Division - 130

Championship - 105

League One - 85

League Two - 70

Conference - 55

Conference North/South - 40

These numbers should give you players who can compete comfortably at those levels but won't pull up any trees.

I would say they're a little lower than that. Based on what I've seen through many years of editing the database, a player with a CA of 120 would be an impact player in the Championship, not an average 'journeyman'. This is what I go by:

Premier Division - 130

Championship - 105

League One - 85

League Two - 70

Conference - 55

These numbers should give you players who can compete comfortably at those levels but won't pull up any trees.

What star rating would you say they would have on this years game with all of these ratings because I manage Havant and W and most players are around 40-50 and are only around 3 stars.

Stars are based on the league in which they are currently playing. For example, if a player is 4-stars in the Championship, then his club his promoted to the EPL, his star rating may drop to 2-stars, however his attributes do not change. The lower star rating is only due to the higher reputation league and his comparison to players at that level.

Premier Division - 130

Championship - 105

League One - 85

League Two - 70

Conference - 55

So I wasn't too far out.

Thanks for that Freedman10.

Archived