"Back End" Sugar Daddy from dust to stars

Hi all, and sorry for my english :p

Question:

I'd like to have a "back end" President that give me money to be a force in the current league, division after division, from last (Conference, Serie C2 etc) the top (Premiership, Serie A etc). Not only for one or two divisions ("ok, we're on league two, that's enough, not more cash"- :eek:).

How can I do that with the editor? Set 'Ambition' attribute to 20? :D

Thank u in advance...

Find your team in the editor, then select the sugar daddy option under finances I believe it is...

I think there's also an option in the editor to make your chairman donate money at the start of the season. Can't remember what it's called though.

Also yeah, setting his ambition, business, resources & things like that to 20 might help...

Welcome to the forums :thup:

If you are thinking of editing your chairman you also might want to set his 'interference' level to something small (eg 5). That way, he won't override transfers etc.

My chairman's a real pain. Every time an offer comes in for one of my players that's good, he'll say yes to the deal even though I don't want to get rid of the player because his interference level is high.

Shouldn't you really go for a Front End chairman then? Back End will only really apply for the first division or two you get promoted from, by the time you make Serie B level, it probably won't make much difference...

This is my fear.

I'd like to have a President that increases finances on the basis of the division, to reach, finally, the top division.

Front End will throw money at the club

Back End will provide you with some money with which to get out of the current division, and potentially the division above.

Underwriter provides no extra money, but will pay for any losses that you make from the previous season, meaning you do not need to worry about finances so much.

Up to you which one you choose to take. For example Manchester City are a "Front End" club, as were Chelsea to begin with. Fulham could probably be considered a "Back End" club, having come from a couple divisions down to mid-table in the Premier League. I'm not really sure which clubs could be considered "Underwriters", although the sugardaddy file considers Chelsea to be one now, since I assume Roman Abramovich has withdrawn serious funding and now just mainly pays for the costs of running the club.

Up to you to make the choice of which you want.

Hi all, and sorry for my english :p

Question:

I'd like to have a "back end" President that give me money to be a force in the current league, division after division, from last (Conference, Serie C2 etc) the top (Premiership, Serie A etc). Not only for one or two divisions ("ok, we're on league two, that's enough, not more cash"- :eek:).

How can I do that with the editor? Set 'Ambition' attribute to 20? :D

Thank u in advance...

I think its easier to add your team to the sugar daddy edt file than using the editor. If you do this you can remove it a lot easier than using the editor. You can find the edt files at program files\football manager2010\data\db\1000\edt

Right click on the edt file and select notepad to open it.

I'm not really sure which clubs could be considered "Underwriters", although the sugardaddy file considers Chelsea to be one now, since I assume Roman Abramovich has withdrawn serious funding and now just mainly pays for the costs of running the club.

Up to you to make the choice of which you want.

mike ashley at newcastle would be considered a underwriter, he won't give us any transfer money but has just recently put £20m in the club to cover costs for this season

Archived