SOTS-West Ham

So now i think i've worked arnd on why my game keeps crashing and its not crashing anymore, My 1st ever SOTS goes like this, nothing spectacular but still an achievement in my view.

I started bt pushing every bit of cash to the wage bill and transferlisting every single player while not in the regular season. got some good money for a few,but could be better,5.5 million tomkins chelsea is one. Set out to sign ALL available free agents,then rank my top 36 according to the coach's report of potential ability.

Ended the season with a League Cup win and 3rd spot finish,with 37 goals scored in the league(the lowest ever!and of all 20 sides) but also with the most stubborn defence,with just 20 conceded.

Proves that the Arsene Wenger style(albeit a more stingy one sometimes really works!

and FYI for abit of showing off:p I finished above both BOTH Manchester sides(Chelsea 1st Arsenal second)Robert Green,highest rated player for the team at 7.2 and second in the overall behind Mascherano.My team's 100% regular player(played in all 50 games that the team was in). Strangely enough. team spokesperson said that i was building a "world class" side. Cant see how that can happen with only free agents.

BTW did i mention that i qualified from the Champions Cup group stages ahead of Alkmaar and AC Milan this season? OL beat my side in the last game to finish top:(

But overall a great season and rolling on:D

EDIT: Shortly after I posted this. I got the boot, mainly because of lack of dressibg room harmony( my excessive transferlisting caused the majority of problems) An already relegated out of the BSP Droylsden side took up my services then fired me as soon as the player stats got updated(???). Anyhow, now back in non league footy with Fleetwood. Onwards and upwards!:)

unlocked my first one(international management after winning the Euro 2012 with serbia,beating france,turkey,switzerland on pens, holland 2 nil and spain, on pens on the way, Surprisingly,Turkey in the same group beat Spain easy 4-2 but serbia lost 3 nil to a torres hattrick. France got kicked easy but the turks still finished bottom).Restarted, so im back at west ham. I chose wales as my national side.

Archived