FM 2009 Slow...........FM 2010?

Bought FM09 Last year just after it came out. It was really slow, bought some ram and it sped things up a bit. But still wasn't of great speed so i generally lost interest in it. Would i be expecting any improvement in speed if i went out and bought FM10? Or should i be looking at more RAM;)

How much ram have you got? I think 1gb is the minimum requirement for FM2010.

Overall FM10 is much faster at processing and loading up new game's ..etc Than FM09.

FM09 was frustratingly slow at processing through the week for me, FM10 flys through weekdays.

FM'10 does have some speed improvements over FM'09; I've noticed a fair improvement on my overworked little laptop ..

... but with 1 GB, you aren't going to be able to run very many leagues. Essentially, the more RAM you have, the more "Playable" leagues you're going to be able to run quickly .. but at some point, determined by your RAM, adding one more league tips you from "quick" to "sluggish".

Keep that in mind when you're setting up a new game for either FM'09 or FM'10 .. and when you're considering that second gig of RAM!

Archived