FMH07 Preference file with all 4 unlockables.

No, It wont work, because the save file is a folder, and quicksharing thinks its a file, so you cant open the folder and use the save file.

To counter this:

Open the folder that has the saved data in, and upload the pieces in that folder to filesharing. then all we need to do is create a folder called ULES00549FMHSVG02

If your idea works then...

ICON0 - part for fmh07 all 4 unlockables = http://s6.quicksharing.com/v/930759/ICON0.PNG.html

PARAM.SFO - part for fmh07 all 4 unlockables = http://s6.quicksharing.com/v/615034/PARAM.SFO.html

SECURE - part for fmh07 all 4 unlockables = http://s6.quicksharing.com/v/4015905/SECURE.BIN.html

Yep, my theory worked.

INSTRUCTIONS - READ, VERY IMPORTANT!!

1.) Make a new game and save it.

2.) Download all 3 of the files above

3.) attach usb to pc and go onto removable disc

4.) Go on PSP, the SAVE DATA, then look for a file called something like ULES00248FMHCFG, then go into the file, and delete everything in it. Then put the files that you downloaded (should be on your desktop) into that file.

5.) Load up FMH2007, then go to prefs.

hey hey im back! there is no need to delete any information on your memory stick as it just saves the preferences not any saved games. and only 3 unlockables appear because the international management only appears when starting a new game. feel free to give me karma anyone. icon14.gificon_wink.gificon14.gif

i got it yipee lol. willowlfc read the guide credit to leeds4lyfe sorry i don't know how to quote it

Yep, my theory worked.

INSTRUCTIONS - READ, VERY IMPORTANT!!

1.) Make a new game and save it.

2.) Download all 3 of the files above

3.) attach usb to pc and go onto removable disc

4.) Go on PSP, the SAVE DATA, then look for a file called something like ULES00248FMHCFG, then go into the file, and delete everything in it. Then put the files that you downloaded (should be on your desktop) into that file.

5.) Load up FMH2007, then go to prefs

erm...did all of this and in my preferences the unlocakable options are available. Sugar Daddy works and I have also enabled no transfer window option. However, it does not work when I start a new game. There are still transfer windows and messages saying the transfer window is now closed. Is there something I am missing.

I have definitely set the option to be enalbed before starting a new game but when I look at preferences in the new game, it says the option is disabled????

• 2 weeks later...

cammy_rangers, I am just making it available if they wish to download it and not unlock it themselves. I unlocked them all myself so i recommend it too as it is very satisfying. As for the risk of what it "contains" i assure you i have no viruses on my computer but im not responsible for anything that could happen to your PSP. It's up to you if you wish to download it or not icon_smile.gif

Archived