FM2010 Database Update (08/11/09)

is there any difference with this?

"PLAYER" "Sam" "Stockley" "Port Vale" "" "" "" "" "" "" "free"

"PLAYER""Boudewijn" "Zenden" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Sunderland"

After "PLAYER", is there suppose to be a space or not cause some have while don't

dont think it makes a difference, they all seem to work

is there any difference with this?

"PLAYER" "Sam" "Stockley" "Port Vale" "" "" "" "" "" "" "free"

"PLAYER""Boudewijn" "Zenden" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Sunderland"

After "PLAYER", is there suppose to be a space or not cause some have while don't

Does this include Crickie's first update of the season and therefore just replaces the previous one? Thanks guys

yes it does

Hi I have one problem, Gordan Strachan is called Gordon Roll.

Here's the code. "MANAGER" "Gareth" "Southgate" "Middlesbrough" "Gordon" "Strachan" "1957" "" "" ""

is 'Roll' part of your real name? theres a slight bug thats being looked into at the moment that seems to corrupt some name changes

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone had problems with their FMH 2010 freezing and their PSP switching off when playing with this changes.txt update applied? I thought it was because I added a line myself, but I've tried it without my line and it still freezes. But with no changes.txt at all the game works fine. That wouldn't be a problem, but I wouldn't want to not be able to update the transfers after the January transfer window.

By the were's a mediafire link for the changes.txt:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zlzjcnxyjzy

Ive had the same problem. everytiem i save a new gmae and load it up to play a match it crashes mid match. ive try holiday days weeks and months but to no avail. The thing i do now is too never turn it off and leave it on power save

Archived