Is this controversial football???

Sorry, but what does this has to mean?

I score a quick goal, then in min. 7' a deflaction free-kick, and I am leading at Cagliari 0:2. Nice

But now it begins, min 10' a foul from Ambrosini is RED. Then yellow to Di Maria, Ronaldinho, Huntelaar, Nesta. And the AI gets 5 "talking to" and no yellows. And beside, Dinho gets a injury foul, and still no yellow.

Sorry, but I know this kind of football from Eastern-Europe League and Balkan, where the refree is helping the domestic club. So, why do you don't give as a option: "Buy refree" :D

Does "calciopoli" mean something to you?

Yeah, Sports Interactive really have to answer this.

this happens to me also, there are some games that it's just impossible to win, no matter what, i restarted one game 7 times and didn't even managed to get a tie (tried full match, only commentary, key) i played 5 def and one DM and lost 7-0 at home, restart, play 442 lost 4-3 after 2-0 for me at half, restart 442 they score the winner goal with a free kick from the keeper from his own half ( my keeper scored 2 goals exactly the same in previous season), point is, zenit and tska moscow , gaz metan and brasov and timisoara, simply unbeatable as far as i know in fm 10

Presumably you have reacted to this incident, by adjusting your tactics? For example telling the players to tackle less hard, lunge in less, use more of a pressing than tackling method to win the ball back etc? I've no idea whether this is coded into the game, but if I gave a straight red and the team kept making really strong tackles, I'd be dishing out yellows too to try and help them get the message.

look, I won the match, that is not the point.

But, every refree, has a match-way to follow. They know that there will be fouls and yellows. So, they have to make that the players respect him. So, the refree starts with warnings for some fouls, and then after 25' when a big happens, it's yellow. Now, from that point he has to give yellow card to similar incident, and only light fouls are traited as warning. After 2 warning, the third one is yellow. After that comes a warning for a hard tackle, and then it's red.

But, when the refree give the yellow in the first 10' min, he can't give "talking to" to other players after that incident. Every foul that is similar to the one which get the yellow, has to be punished by card. So, in this match, I get a straight-red, and then for some fouls yellows, but the opponent is getting talking to. This can't happen in normal football. How would you comment a refree which is taking the match: Chelsea - Sunderland. Chelsea got a red card in min. 10' and then the hard tackling are punished by yellow. it are 4 yellows. On the other side, Sunderland is making the same hard tackling, but the refree just go to the player and say to him: look, one more, and you will see a yellow.

This can't happen in normal life, because the refree will get a ban after the match. If you give a team a yellow card, the same kind of foul by other team can not be punished only by a warning. So, in this match there where 4 yellow and 1 red on my side, and 5 talking to on the opposite.

this happens to me also, there are some games that it's just impossible to win, no matter what, i restarted one game 7 times and didn't even managed to get a tie (tried full match, only commentary, key) i played 5 def and one DM and lost 7-0 at home, restart, play 442 lost 4-3 after 2-0 for me at half, restart 442 they score the winner goal with a free kick from the keeper from his own half ( my keeper scored 2 goals exactly the same in previous season), point is, zenit and tska moscow , gaz metan and brasov and timisoara, simply unbeatable as far as i know in fm 10

You can beat everybody. I am on a perfect run with Milan, 8 straight wins, but still haven't play against Inter, Juve and Fiorentina (that will be a big one), but I prepare my team. I listen to my ass man, and on comentary I attack the player to don't get complancy. And in the last backadvice meeting, tassoti was happy that our players don't get complancy in the match. I think in this FM10 the moral is big important. You can put 10 men in the penalty area, but when your players think: "wooow, we won it" you will still get the goal. I was leading 3:0 against Lyon, and my guys got 2 goals after misttakes, end 3:2, but i still smashed the team. The match is 90 min. long. And now, I hold a away 0:2 lead with a red card, to the 1:2. And I didn't put all my players back. I had DL,DC,DC,DR and MC,MC; AMC, FC,FC. But I told to waste time, to control the ball, to go only in midfield (there you have 4 players to pass, and on the wing just 2). Don't let them make stupid fouls on the edge of the area. close the man how make the most passes (it are allways 2), and the rest is cut out. So, the defender will not have to make on-late fouls, and give a free kick to the opponent.

But, every refree, has a match-way to follow. They know that there will be fouls and yellows. So, they have to make that the players respect him. So, the refree starts with warnings for some fouls, and then after 25' when a big happens, it's yellow. Now, from that point he has to give yellow card to similar incident, and only light fouls are traited as warning. After 2 warning, the third one is yellow. After that comes a warning for a hard tackle, and then it's red.

And thats from what rulebook exactly?

I'm not a qualified ref, but you can get booked for allsorts, yes repeated fouling is one, but that's not the only way.

And if a player got sent off it'll be for a reason. Was he the last man? Was it Violent conduct? Was the challenge from behind? Did he elbow someone in the face?

look, I won the match, that is not the point.

IF a referee did this in real life - they would be disiplined and immediately thrown out of the game. Each tackle is taken on its own merit. The first tackle of the game can be a red card, so can the last one. You can give 10 yellow cards for 10 consecutive fouls if deemed necessary.

What you are suggesting is bizarre at best.

Sure, some referees will give out a few warnings for the first few fouls, but equally, a few refs will give a yellow card for the first foul of any sort so as to make their prescence know.

I susspect you have heavy tackling and maybe the shout of 'slide into tackles' or 'get stuck in' on - and the other side doesnt.

look, you are mistunderstanding me. I am not complaining about the yellows on me, but on giving yellows without warning to me, and giving warning to the opponent. That is not possible. You can't just give a team cards, and to the other who make the same, warning.

You still don't understand me? download the match, and watch it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/304090335/Cagliari_v_A.C._Milan.pkm.html

the foul was from behind, but he was near the player, but it's ok. I don't complain. But I complain on the happenings after that. You give me a red, and then go to give me yellows, and the opponent is only warning. That seams like a help of the refree to the home team.

Your first red card (from the 3d match engine) was from behind high tackle - thats a straight red in real life too.

Your first yellow was a tackle from behind - again, in real life thats a yellow card

Your second yellow card was ALSO a tackle from behind.

Their first tackle was also from behind - that should have been a yellow - but ill explain that below

Their second warning was from the front and was more like obstruction

And thats that end of the first half - cant be bothered to carry on watching.

What I wanted to explain is that you BLATANTLY have hard tackling or, get stuck in or just very aggressive players - every time they lost the ball you can see their little feet sticking out where they are trying to tackle and missing. The ref is picking up on that all the time.

Conversely they obviously have it on easy tackling and they are barely making a tackle at all (they did make 2 blindingly good tackles in the first half) This is the reason why they got their first 'bad' tackle ignored - because it was litteraly their first bad tackle - you on the other hand had a high dangerous tackle from behind.

Basically - its your tactics.

my look is on why, if I had a red card, and he is still giving me yellows, and the opponent is getting only warning. In the second half Dinho were injuried by a tackle and there was no warning no punish. So, let me get straight punishment and the opponent gets only warnings.

You can't discriminate a team that way. If you pulled a red card in the first half, then the other strong tackles has to be punished with yellow, and only after that with warnings. And not talking with him.

No - not at all.

Players will get yellow cards for repeated fouls. That doesnt mean that every tackle that is simliar requires a yellow card.

Also, just becasue a player is injured it doesnt mean that a player has to be yellow carded - infact - a player can be injured from a good tackle that isnt even a foul.

Your team has hard tackling on at a minimum - if not get stuck in and hassle opponents - the other team obviously didnt.

No - not at all.

Players will get yellow cards for repeated fouls. That doesnt mean that every tackle that is simliar requires a yellow card.

Also, just becasue a player is injured it doesnt mean that a player has to be yellow carded - infact - a player can be injured from a good tackle that isnt even a foul.

Your team has hard tackling on at a minimum - if not get stuck in and hassle opponents - the other team obviously didnt.

No, plenty of bookings with tackling on lowest setting, care to explain that?

actually if u have a look in the editor at least for newcastle in anyways the players dirtiness rating are really high and i think this is what is causing all the yellow cards and reds for me i had 4 yellow cards in one half and 2 reds n 3 more yellows in other half.

ERm- ive explained that. What part didnt you understand?

Your first 'foul' was a serious from behind high tackle that got your player sent off. Theres wasnt.

Your players were constantly 'mis-timing' tackles - as could be seen from all the attempts and misses. Their team wasnt.

Your yellow cards were all from tackles from behind - which is a yellow card in real life.

Answer this - do you play with hard tackling? Do you play with hassle opponents on. Do your plays have high aggressiveness/ dirtyness.

I watched the match - there was nothing wrong with it.

Archived