My scout has Alzheimer

I sent my scout to South America, when he finishes scouting Brazil he goes on scouting Argentina and in the meanwhile his Brazil knowledge disappears. After scouting Argentina he goes back to Brazil and the same thing happens again with Argentina, now it's the forth time he's in Brazil :/

I figured he needed a couple visits to Brazil to have full knowledge of it but not 4 times in a row -_-

Is it a bug or am I just that unlucky :o

This has happened to my scout, and I have sort of found a solution.

I am playing a game where the only playable league is the Vanuatuan Football League, with the database size set to "small". The board will allow scouting anywhere else in Oceania, so I sent my scout to every country possible. As there are no players loaded from these nations, (with the notable exceptions of New Zealand and Australia), my scout gained 100% of the knowledge in these countries quite fast. However, soon enough the first countries which he had scouted started to drop to 75% and 50% of the knowledge. I rectified this by sending him on a scouting trip of "Oceania", which tweaked everything up slightly.

Archived