I miss you

I use to have a little blue square with a white tick inside it next to the threads i had subscribed to. Over the last few days, I have noticed that this has gone and I can no longer quickly identify the threads that I have replied to.

Lamentations. :(

There's a big poll on this somewhere. I miss it too but its apparently something to do with bandwidth with everyone coming back to the forums.

You can tell now by a little arrow on the icon on the left hand side. Its harder to see but it'll do for now.

There's a big poll on this somewhere. I miss it too but its apparently something to do with bandwidth with everyone coming back to the forums.

You can tell now by a little arrow on the icon on the left hand side. Its harder to see but it'll do for now.

Thank you my friend, I knew there would be a reasonable explanation. Hope they get it sorted, I miss those cheeky little fellas.

Good spot, I've only just realised that.

Is there any official SI word on this? Perhaps in another thread? Had a search but can't find anything...

I miss them too. My question is, how much bandwidth does a little tickbox take? Surely we could get rid of some of the rubbish (stickies etc) from the top of the forum instead?

Archived