Teams using the editor (lower leagues)

Is there a problem with this? Using the editor that was created down to the division 10 and no-one is scoring goals. Not just me who has the following records in 55 games.

Have drawn 24 games which is 44%

Have scored 42 goals and conceded 41 goals.

However not the only one in the league last season the top scorers only managed 44 goals and the team who were bottom only conceded 52 (the most in the league). Have to say that it is stopping me enjoying the game to the extent that i'm thinking of starting again and not using the lower leagues, even if I really enjoy the thought of being down there.

Anyone else having this issue, and of course people could say it's my tactic but i wont agree as if that was the case why has the most goals only been 44 for the AI. Also most weeks in the whole league there are only around 12-15 goals scored in the 10 matches.

Yeah i noticed that i had some fantastic cup weekends when 144 teams in actoins and 20 goals scored with the best being viewed by 54 people in a 1-1 draw :D

Remember the players are all new gens with PA / CA of 16 - 20 so i wouldnt be expecting mircles :D

Yeah i noticed that i had some fantastic cup weekends when 144 teams in actoins and 20 goals scored with the best being viewed by 54 people in a 1-1 draw :D

Remember the players are all new gens with PA / CA of 16 - 20 so i wouldnt be expecting mircles :D

But still, its like they dont know how to kick a ball. Your better off offering a contract to your average club Supporter hoping for more goalscoring from him.

Archived