[FM10] Retford United - Cannon to the Sky

Silent Alarm

8601371.png

Version: 10.1

Database: Deafult (inc. Super Bladesman's English National League System Update)

Edits: N/A

Retford United are my local team with the ground, Cannon Park, only a few minutes walk away. After being informed the chance of them being promoted in dafuge's challenge was close to none, I thought that it would be a suitable challenge for me to add the English Level 7 to the game and take over Retford from the UniBond Premier Division. I hope to win the Barclay's Premier League and UEFA Champions League in FM10 with Retford eventually, although this may take over 20 seasons to complete.

I will update this thread each season with my progress.

The Chairman's Cup is a match between the winners of the Unibond Division One North vs Division One South, usually played at the end of the season but, I think, is put in the start of the next in this file because of issues in the editor.

Well done by the way (y) I remember officiating Retford in their time in the Northern Couties East. In real life (!), they have shot up the pyramid.

• 2 weeks later...
Actually, Cannon Park was the reason why Retford United were prevented from being promoted to the UniBond Premier league in the first place. However, they made improvements and increased its capacity so they were allowed the next time the got promoted ;).

I know all about that being a Stocksbridge fan who was at your ground earlier in the season. Felt gutted to have drawn that match. Nice to know we have won more games at home than some teams :p. I'm kind of expecting you to get demoted cos quite frankly, Cannon Park isn't good enough though to be fair i've seen worse. I suppose it's easy for me to say it with us having a really nice ground. But hey good luck for the season and with your fm save.

Archived