Fouls

OK, I'll try it in here then, since no-one answers in tactics forum.

What attributes determine if a player will commit many fouls or not?

I ask because I have to CB, and one is committing 2-3 times more fouls than the other one. When I compare their stats I can't put my finger on why - other than aggression, and he only has an aggression stat of 10, so surely there must be other attributes determining why he commits many fouls (and penalties), but which one are they?

Can anyone help?

OK, I'll try it in here then, since no-one answers in tactics forum.

What attributes determine if a player will commit many fouls or not?

I ask because I have to CB, and one is committing 2-3 times more fouls than the other one. When I compare their stats I can't put my finger on why - other than aggression, and he only has an aggression stat of 10, so surely there must be other attributes determining why he commits many fouls (and penalties), but which one are they?

Can anyone help?

Poor tackling, aggression, positioning, concentration just a few attributes that can have an effect.

Also player is set to hard tackling or your line is stretched so he most commit.

Preferred move as mentioned above.

Poor tackling, aggression, positioning, concentration just a few attributes that can have an effect.

Also player is set to hard tackling or your line is stretched so he most commit.

Preferred move as mentioned above.

Tackling 13, Aggression 10, Positioning 14, Concentration 12, and no preferred moves. Doesn't really solve the mystery, does it?

And he's set to normal tackling. Last game I had him on easy tackling, and what happened? Last minute of injury time he commits a foul on the edge of the box. First I thought it was a penalty, so I draw a deep breath when realizing it was just outside. Until they score and equalize from the free kick...

Archived