Backroom Staff

This has come up before. There's a bug which means that you have to see and respond to the message the day you get it. If you miss it and check later the button to agree has gone.

Answer to my frustration to. I missed the first one and every 2 weeks the backroom staff comes around and asks for one. If I move to another club will it disappear, or at the beginning of the new season?

He's not asking about backroom advice though; it's specifically the meeting that is bugged if you don't respond to it straight away. He assistant hassles you about it but you can't do anything.

exactly,but thx anyway,hope it will be sorted out by a new patch,because i didn't pay too much attention on it at the start of the game,but after that my assistant started to bug me with it. backroom advice is always there,but ass man asks me to arrange a meeting,so i hope si will do something about it that can be done later in the game,ie option in the backroom advice screen to call a staff meeting. great game though,this is just a minor thing,not exactly a gamebreaker or something. thx again guys.

Archived