Opposition Instructions "gone"

Allright here is the thing

After the first season Sammy Lee decided to leave and I had to go find a new assistant. It was quite allright as I wasnt all that pleased about Lee´s coaching stats. BUT now I am no longer able to have my assistant issue opposition instructions. I can see options, but am unable to use it, as its greyed out.

So I was wondering if this is a bug, or if there is a perfectly good explanation for this ? Have anybody else had this happening ?

cheers

Thanks Wajas and Irchard.

I actually thinks that my new assistant has quite good stats. Bernhard Peters, Continentel rep., tactics 16, level of discipline 20, determination 15 etc.

Anyway I just didnt understand why the option to have my ass. man take care of the opp. instructions no longer was available for me. so thanks

• SI Staff

The availability of the Opp.Instructions suggestions from the assistant depends on the opposition level as well (aside from the assistant attributes). If you are playing against a poor team, it is less likely that the assistant will pick opposition players for special treatment.

Archived