How to buy/download FM10 in China

Hey,

I've been waiting eagerly for this new one and the demo didn't dissapoint. However, I found I could not download the game here in China. At least not from any suppliers listed (ie UK or USA sites). There's no where here I can go and purchase a hard copy and it seems like my only other alternative is to do some illegal downloading, but I really don't want to do that as I've been addicted to the series for a number of years and want to be loyal.

Does anyone have any advice on how I might get my grubby mits on the game? Thanks!

;4139773']Hey mate' date=' if you've got a chinese bank card, or friends with one, try [url']www.taobao.com[/url] you might be able to find a legal copy on there.

Ha, Funnily enough I just checked before and you are right. Not too expensive either and seller has a good rep. I'll get my friend to suss how out the legitimacy of it as I can't read Chinese yet. Cheers mate

On a side note, where in China are you>

Weird that Mac users are allowed to download the game here but not PC. I read that FM07 was banned here because they had Tibet and Taiwan as seperate places which the government protested to, so thought that might have something to do with it. But I guess it's just licensing.

I'm Yangzhou, Jiangsu. What about yourself? Teaching English too?

Archived