Database size

Just a quick question about database size - trying to work how many players I want in the game (usually like to load as many as possible) and just trying to get to grips with new system.

Why does the size of the database of players decrease by about 2000+ players when you change a league from playable to view only? Which players are then excluded from the game?

Thanks.

• Administrators

I believe it's the lower rep players - in terms of game speed it's combination of both - the 'game speed' stars do work, so they are a decent judge of how quick it'll run. I'd suggest experimenting different combinations and see what star rating you get. Also remember to put processing speed to 'fastest' in the preferences.

So if you want the promising young players from a region you would need to make sure the league is playable? Or customise the database?

Mmm, when you say it like that it does seem a bit unlikely. Maybe bottom league teams have fewer players?

Also - how much of an impact does loading more players make to the game speed? Is it the running of the leagues themselves that would impact on the speed?

Yeah, if you run a larger number of leagues then the game will slow down. It actually tells you your game speed on the screen where you choose which leagues to have.

Archived