Screeb Flow!

Can anyone explain to me how to set this up so that when there is International fixtures, Euro Cup fixtures and Champs League fixtures i get taken to the fixtures screen before they kick off and then to the results screen after processing. Ive tried setting it up but my game still just proceses straight through them and i cant check the results unless i go to the relevant drop down?

Cheers for any help!

*Bollocks sorry about title!

You should be taken to these screens automatically, unless you have a match on the same day

Well im not, ive played a whole season and not once was i taken to these screens during any of the comps. Im now doing a season with Chelsea and im not takin to these screens and im pretty sure im only taken to the Champs League screen because im in it?

Well im not, ive played a whole season and not once was i taken to these screens during any of the comps. Im now doing a season with Chelsea and im not takin to these screens and im pretty sure im only taken to the Champs League screen because im in it?

Yay someone else whos having my troubles :D. I have some (new, sort off) questions:

1. What exsactly does "on completion" mean?, say if I have it to show fixtures and resuilts "on completion" does that mean it shows them as soon as the next round of fixtures is over or not untill the whole competition is over? the latter seems pretty stuipid imo.

2.Even when I set it to "every day" (which seems to be the only one that does anything) It will still skip past days when I click continue and thus skip past fixtures.

Archived