Not Enough Transfer Funds

If this is in the wrong place please move it, I did look but nowhere seemed quite right.

I have started 2 seperate Demo games as Ipswich Town and despite offering different season expectation settings the club never give me more than £3m (ish) for transfers.

We have plenty of money in the real world (now!) and in game seems a bit unrealistic as Keane's blown more than that already. (Not that it's done any good, and God knows I could have done better :D )

Anyway to edit it..?

Cheers to all

I think Paul is right when he says that the game takes summer spending into account. I choose Liverpool in the demo and they only have 2million to spend. If you think this is wrong\unrealistic wait until you have the full game (I already do :D) and you can use the editor to change things.

Doesn't the game give you the option of transfer funds like FM09?

As in FM09 you had the option to not include the 1st transfer funds when you started if you just wanted to have the squad as it was.

Doesn't the game give you the option of transfer funds like FM09?

As in FM09 you had the option to not include the 1st transfer funds when you started if you just wanted to have the squad as it was.

You'll only get that option with the full game since this demo will not last a full season.

Archived