Birmingham City New Board?

Hi there all,

dont know if this has already been mentioned so sorry if it has but couldn't find it! Will the final release of the game include Birmingham City's new owner Carson Yeung as the only major shareholder and his new board team, and will this alter budgets etc for Birmingham and effect the budgets via new investment etc?

Thanks for any info!

He was on the database as retired so it's apparently a little complicated to reinstate him for the actual release but it should be in the first patch like I said.

i dont think it's complicated because he was put back in the game but they forgot to delete his retired status and the game ran with that instead.

I'd be supprised if the Brum Board had a major change like 40m to spend based on talk when none of those funds have been seen yet.

Yeung has promised £40m to spend this season then another £40m next season, it hasn't been seen yet cos it's outside of a transfer window.

exactly giving them 40m would be based on talk, from a man who already failed once with a takeover for the club as he couldant prove he had the money. I'm not saying it wont happen or that he doesnt have the money just that i'd be supprised if FM done it so soon without any tangible evidence.

exactly giving them 40m would be based on talk, from a man who already failed once with a takeover for the club as he couldant prove he had the money. I'm not saying it wont happen or that he doesnt have the money just that i'd be supprised if FM done it so soon without any tangible evidence.

Ah, I see what you mean now. I'd forgotten about last time.

Good point, well made. But you've got to start somewhere, maybe they should have no transfer budget til January?

Archived