Removing transfer window problem - Please help

I have unlocked this, then i have started a new game, it is enabled at the start of this new game but suddenly seems to default back to disabled later in the game, ive tried this on several new games and it seems to change backed to disabled at different times in each game *(as in not 1 year in all, sometimes 3 months, sometimes 9 etc etc) im playing the scottish league. This is very frustrating, anyone else know why this is happening? Ive checked other posts but cant seem to find anything. its fmh 2007

Thanks

I have unlocked this, then i have started a new game, it is enabled at the start of this new game but suddenly seems to default back to disabled later in the game, ive tried this on several new games and it seems to change backed to disabled at different times in each game *(as in not 1 year in all, sometimes 3 months, sometimes 9 etc etc) im playing the scottish league. This is very frustrating, anyone else know why this is happening? Ive checked other posts but cant seem to find anything. its fmh 2007

Thanks

• SI Staff

I'll double check this on monday - but you're the only person reporting this issue so far and I didn't change this code from last version so I'm at a loss to what might be causing the issue for you currently I'm afraid.

Is it possible that you have two different savegames that you play, one with no transfer windows enabled, other disabled. As there is only one preference file for the two if you disable it on one, then load up your other game it will also be disabled on that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having this exact problem too, very annoying.

I created a thread about this 15 minutes ago, sorry for the duplication, I didn't see this when I searched earlier.

I've given up trying to isolate the problem now. I tried every permutation when starting a new game;

-Different clubs/nations

-With KingReoCokers pictures&logos, with the up to date Changes.txt from here

-With neither of the above

-On a freshly formatted memstick

None of which work.

Oh well, just have to live without disabling it sadly icon_frown.gif

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by basile:

Any update on this problem marc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not managed to replicate this inhouse as of yet.

Archived