3 FM 10 questions

Hey all,

I am liking the look of the new tactic wizard that will help incompetents like myself quite alot ;).

But anyway, I have 3 questions to ask revolving around tactics:

1- Am I right in saying the tactic wizard is just a 'tablecloth' over the sliders? Can you fine tune the sliders accordingly after setting up a new tactic on the wizard?

2 - The touchline instructions are great, but do they also alter the sliders/instructions?

3 - I made a few substitutions in a intra-club friendly game last night and I have remembered just now that there were no options to give them a team-talk - although it was mentioned in one of the blogs?

But overall FM 10 has the makings of a very good game. Thumbs up to SI.

There was an option, it just isn't particularly clear.

When you make a sub the [TeamTalk] button will appear on the sub menu. Clicking on that will take you to the team-talk screen and you are able to give your substitution a team talk. I will admit that it isn't as clear as it could be, but the functionality is there :thup:

Hey all,

I am liking the look of the new tactic wizard that will help incompetents like myself quite alot ;).

But anyway, I have 3 questions to ask revolving around tactics:

1- Am I right in saying the tactic wizard is just a 'tablecloth' over the sliders? Can you fine tune the sliders accordingly after setting up a new tactic on the wizard?

2 - The touchline instructions are great, but do they also alter the sliders/instructions?

3 - I made a few substitutions in a intra-club friendly game last night and I have remembered just now that there were no options to give them a team-talk - although it was mentioned in one of the blogs?

But overall FM 10 has the makings of a very good game. Thumbs up to SI.

1 - yes, go to either the team instructions or player instructions and hit the "advanced" button to alter theses.

3 - when you make the sub in FULL tactics mode (ie, not "quick subs") go to team talks and do it there. It looks like there is no option but when you hover your mouse over the right section you can select it.

Must admit, I love that you can give talks to subs but I keep forgetting.

Archived