Watching matches/goals ??

I'd love to be able to see goals from computer v computer matches as well as my own. I thought I'd be able to do this by clicking on the minute of the goal in the summary screen like I can do for my own matches, but it's unclickable.

Is there any way to achieve this???

Many thanks

You can't click on the minute, but in the bottom left corner there should be an option to 'View Match Highlights'. Click on this, and you should be able to watch the highlights from that game. However, this is from memory so I may be a bit out. :)

Nope thats about spot on. Do that and when the highlights are loaded, just look for the goal symbol on the time-bar and fast forward to that to see the goals. Or you can see the "goal of the month" goals by clicking on the description of the goal in the news article you recieve in your inbox :)

Hmmm, no "View match highlights" button is being displayed on mine. Any ideas as to why not??

Thanks again

Try going into the match report of the match you want to see the goals of, it will then generate the match report and you should see a "view highlights" buttin somewhere. I cant remember exactly where as i havent got FM09 loaded up atm :thup:

Archived